The Terms and Conditions below are for our prize draw to "Win free energy for a year competition" Last updated on 10th September 2019 – Version 1.0
By entering the competition You accept these terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Igloo Energy. Igloo Energy is the trading name of Igloo Energy Supply Limited. A company registered in England, with company number 09812716.
2. The free prize draw is open to UK mainland residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years and over. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. You can only enter the prize draw once, multiple entries will not be counted.
4. Competition entries can be completed by either signing up for an energy supply contract online at igloo.energy while the competition is live, by completing the entry form online (https://works.igloo.energy/win-free-energy) or by completing the entry form in person at The Royal County of Berkshire Show. Entries open at 08:00am on Wednesday 11th September 2019 and the closing date is 11:59pm on Friday 11th October 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all valid entries and notified within one month of the closing date. The winner must be contactable by the email or telephone number provided to Igloo Energy.
6. The prize is free gas and electricity for a year to the value of £1,250, which is the equivalent to the average energy bill of a dual fuel Igloo Energy customer who uses approximately 5,100 kWh of Electricity per year and 18,900 kWh of Gas per year on the Igloo Pioneer tariff.
7. The winner will need to switch their energy supply to Igloo Energy in order to receive the prize. If the winner has an existing contract with another supplier or a prepayment meter or other incompatible supply, Igloo Energy will honour the prize for a period of 12 months from the closing date. If the winner does not switch to Igloo Energy within 12 months of the closing date the prize will be cancelled.
8. The winner will receive the prize as a credit of £1,250 on their Igloo Energy account, to be used against their actual electricity and gas usage over a 12 month period. There is no cash alternative. The winner must provide regular meter readings and if the winner decides to leave Igloo Energy, no outstanding credit can be redeemed for cash.
9. You agree that by entering this competition, any personal details supplied by You, may be used by Igloo Energy for the purpose of conducting this promotion and You agree that Igloo Energy may contact you about it's products and services.
10. This is a random prize draw and Igloo Energy's decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. No employees (or members of their immediate families) of Igloo Energy or anyone connected with this promotion may enter this competition.
12. Your details will not be passed to any third party companies for marketing purposes. Igloo Energy may disclose Your details with certain third parties strictly for the purposes of conducting this promotion.