Here's a breakdown of how your installation will go:
- Your engineer will call you when they’re on their way, and could arrive at any time during your chosen time slot.
- Upon arrival, your engineer will present you with their ID.
- The engineer will carry out an inspection of your boiler and meters to make sure it is safe to install.
- Next the final readings will be taken from your old meter so we can make sure your account is up to date.
- Once this is done your new meters will be put in. It’ll take around an hour per meter, so if you’re a dual fuel customer you can expect your installation to take around 2 hours. Your power will be off during this time.
- After the meters have been installed, the engineer will thoroughly check that everything is working and your power will be switched back on.
- You’ll then be shown how to use your new meters and In-Home Display and provided with some energy efficiency advice if you’d like it.
- The engineer will leave your home exactly as they found it, but now much smarter!