Your safety is our top priority and we’re doing everything we can to safely carry out home visits during Covid-19. We’ve implemented a number of different measures, designed to keep you, and our team safe.
All engineers will:
- Follow government social distancing guidelines.
- Confirm they have not been unwell in the last 14 days or travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
All engineers will be issued with:
- Hand sanitiser
- Disposable gloves
- Antibacterial wipes
- Face masks
- Shoe covers
- Waste bags
You should inform us if:
- You are over the age of 70.
- You are pregnant.
- You have an underlying health condition and have been advised to self-isolate.
- You or any members of your household have experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
If you have any other concerns, please get in touch and we can answer any of your questions.
Last Updated March 2021